10 TOP EDIBLE Cocktail Garnish FLOWERS. Organically Grown, Gourmet, Restaurant, Wedding, Anniversary, Birthday, Party, Supply, Quantity Discounted
overnight shipping with ice packs included in cost. Available year round however can be sold out around holidays. You may place your order up to three weeks ahead of your event or as soon as 3 days before. There are no deliveries on Sundays ,Mondays or Holidays and if you have a special request, please convo me on Etsy.
FLOWERS SHOWN IN PHOTOS--- TOP to BOTTOM:
1. Gorgeous shades of blues, pinks, and purples Round, daisy shape with a mild flavor Sized just right for cupcakes, specialty desserts, salads, cocktails and more About an inch in diameter
Bachelor's buttons (aka cornflowers, bluebottles) are blossoms comprised of delicate, feathery florets
Bachelor's button petals are mild, slightly grassy, and relatively tender The florets are attached to a base stem that is tough and should be removed (separating the florets) before using these flowers as an edible garnish
2. Organic Real EDIBLE BORAGE BLOSSOMS, Dark Blue, Edible Flowers, Bulk, Wedding Cakes, Cup Cake Toppings Free express Shipping
Bright, Beautiful and Blue! Star-shaped blossoms. Refreshing cucumber flavor. A wonderful color contrast for any dish, especially brilliant in green or fruit salads
3.PURPLE PEPPER BLOSSOMS, Edible Deep Purple Flowers, Salads, Garnishes Gourmet DecorationBeautiful dark purple colored 6-7 petaled gems Mild, sweet bell pepper taste Add vibrance to green salads, decorate mini desserts, or float on specialty cocktails Great on
Hors d'oeuvres About the size of a nickel
4. BOLD VIOLA Flower Mixed Colors Amazing assortment of vivid colors such as blue, purple, yellow, white and orange. beautiful bi-colored flowers, with different colored faces. Purple with yellow and blue hues are especially beautiful. Mild taste with a hint of tartness. Fantastic on cheesecakes, cupcakes, appetizers and salads. Float on drinks for an upscale finishing touch! These are basically small versions of Pansies.
Beautiful 2 colored fancy flowers. Mild taste with a hint of tartness. Their small size makes them perfect for decorating mini desserts, drinks and passed hors d'oeuvre platters. Add vibrant colors to salads. Very versatile. Small versions of Pansies, About 1" in length.
5. Creamy White Jasmine blooms limited supply at times. Please check with me before ordering. These must be ordered right before they are needed for your event. They cannot be reserved for a future date.
These beautiful fragrance flowers are edible and sweet but have a very bitter taste also making them best suited for garnishes and cake decoration. They have 5 petals and are about an inch wide. They ship with a short stem, about 1 inch long
Their perfume is strong enough to fill your entire plate.
6. LEMON DROP (Buzz Buttons) Acmella Oleracea Buzz Flowers Yellow Tangy Unique Foodie Food Salad conversation Piece
Yellow cone shaped flowers that produce tingly electrifying effect on the palette. With a hint of citrus flavor, this edible flower stimulates your taste buds with an exciting burst of energy! They have an effervescent, bubbly zing, almost like pop rocks. This unique flower stimulates saliva and cleanses the mouth with a refreshing cool, numbing feeling. Add a crazy sensation for your mouth when you infuse it in sauces, dressings, and syrups. Use sparingly by shredding the flower and sprinkling over food, or muddle in cocktails to add electricity! Made famous by it's role in the Verbena Cocktail in the Chandelier Bar at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas. About the size of a nickel.
7. EDIBLE CULINARY MICRO SIZED MARIGOLDS, Edible Flowers, Full Blooms or Micro size Blooms Candied,
Bright yellow and orange small 5 petaled flowers. About the size of a nickel. Lemony flavor, very fragrant. Float on cream soups or tropical cocktails to really catch the eye of your customers. Great contrast for chocolate desserts. It's citrus flavor also pairs great with seafood and salads. About the size of a nickel
8. MINIATURE EDIBLE ORCHIDS, Orchid, Red, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Flowers, Bulk, Orchids, Wedding Cakes, Mixed Colors
These tiny gems boast vibrant colors of red, orange, yellow, purple & pink! They are one of the best tasting edible flowers out there, with a fresh cucumber-melon flavor. An excellent float on cold soups & cocktails. Beautiful finishing touch for seafood & all kinds of desserts. Top a green salad, all you need is one to add a colorful twist! About the size of a nickel.
9. TINY MICRO MIX BOLD Beautiful multi colored fancy tiny flowers. Mild taste with a hint of tartness. Their small size makes them perfect for decorating mini desserts, drinks and passed hors d'oeuvre platters. Add vibrant colors to salads. Very versatile. ,Tiny flowers
10. MINIATURE DIANTHUS, Edible Flowers, Bulk, Magenta, Red, Pink Bright Colors Salad Garnish, Drink Garnishes and Desserts Citrus Taste
Bright & Vibrant colors of pink, red & majenta Strong tart flavor Add color to all kinds of desserts Add sophistication to salads Float in a citrus cocktail to really make it stand out! About the size of a nickel
Mild tart flavor All Delightfully Cheery! Great for adding a splash of bright color to green salads, drinks or short bread cookies:F.A.Q ( Frequently asked questions) about fresh edibles from my shop, click here:
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Custom orders require a custom page to buy from. If you need a large quantity or special gifts, please convo me first from the custom page tab on the item page you are interested in to assist me in quoting you.
The sizes and weights are in or should be in each description. It requires scrolling down if you are using a phone and Etsy app to order.
Wholesale prices are listed on each page and are available in quantity orders only. Please order in the increments noted for discounted prices.